Your own VIRTUAL IT office at your fingertips
Do not know what it is about? Let us tell you.
Have you considered having your own virtual IT office:
- complete with online database management,
- online transaction and financial records tracking and
- online project management capabilities?
Is online safety and authentication a priority for your business?
Achieving real growth by creating a safe electronic environment that is of greater benefit to all people and the environment.
Giving you CONTROL over your business with the FREEDOM to do it any time, any place.
The essence of Virtually Clear is reflected in the company’s logo
Green embodies the nurturing, caring side of the company.
Blue shows the company’s involvement and commitment to the corporate environment
The baobab is a uniquely African recognizable element, symbolizing the distinctive and innovative side of Virtually Clear, which is in Pretoria, South Africa
- The basic shape of the circle represents the company’s core values and offerings
- The leaves and basic shape of the baobab tree is a visual representation of the company’s interaction with the environment
- Contrasts in the company’s different facets and capabilities are emphasized by the sharp contrasting colors
The baobab is a uniquely African recognizable element, symbolizing the distinctive and innovative side of Virtually Clear, which is headquartered in Pretoria, South Africa
The company’s vision and mission are supported by the values of Emerald Veldtman, founder of Virtually Clear, who believes in delivering products and services that are:
- creative and
Always ensuring that people are at the core of all processes and activities. Doing things for the benefit of the environment and for all involved. At Virtually Clear, the real value is not money, but contribution and non-wasteful application of resources.
Virtually Clear is governed by Virtual Documents Pty(Ltd).
Virtual Documents Pty(Ltd) provides the technology and processes that allow the Virtually Clear products to offer multi-dimensional authentication in the virtual web environment.